Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lipliners and lipstick swatches and looks

Hey dolls I am back did you miss me? Lol OK I went to the drug store and the Beauty Supply Store (BSS) Over the past few weeks. I got some new lipsticks and liners. I have a couple of photo with the looks as well. I got 3 Milani lipsticks and one Wet n Wild. Let me tell you all the colors I have I love! I went to Walgreen's they had a buy one get on 50% off. I could not past it buy. If you get a chance go and check them out. Then on Sunday I went to my BSS and got a NYX lipstick and 4 lip and eye liners. From NYX ,Kleancolor and Santee. Everything I purchase will be great for the fall. I will have the names of each item on the photos below. I hope y'all enjoy and pick these items up.  Talk to y'all later
💜Tasha Pearl💜

No comments:

Post a Comment