Saturday, September 27, 2014

Foundation review

Hey dolls I am back I have 2 foundations that I want to talk about. I know I am late but I did want to give my opinion on them. The first one is a great deal for $3.95 is the BH cosmetics liquid foundation. It is great for the price. I love that it has a pump. I get the right amount of product I need. I say its light to medium coverage. But you can build with it. It is a great buy 2 thumbs up 👍👍. The next foundation is the L'oreal true match it was a nice coverage. I say this one is more medium coverage.  But it can be build up to full coverage. I bought this one at ulta for $8.99. I did buy the press powder with it as well to set it. Nice finish after everything oxidized. I say 2 thumbs up 👍👍 for that one as well. If you haven't tried these 2 please go out and get them. You won't be disappointed. Talk to you dolls later ✌
*Tasha Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment