Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hair products

I went and stocked up on my hair products. I have some that are my staples. I love cream of nature the argan oil collection. It is a good moisturizing line for your hair. Since I am natural it is my go to for my hair. Next I have the Ttree line. This is for my sometimes dry itchy scalp. It is my go to to get me back right. My next is the Aphogee line. It is a great protein treatment. I have used the whole line. My hair was so healthy but I fell off going back to old habits. But its OK we going to get it back right. Last but not least a oldie but goodie. Is my mane and Tail. My mom use to use this all the time when I was little. Back when my hair was the healthiest it ever was. Plus you get so much for the price. Let me know what are your go to hair products. ✌

*Tasha p.*

No comments:

Post a Comment